Stock / Used Machines
- Our Team
- About Us
Makino’s Graphite Machine Centers deliver consistent, high accuracy performance. Ideal for machining:
– small molds for mobile phones
– digital camera components
– IC molds connectors; and
– engineering plastics.
This range can machine a variety of other materials, including steel. You can dry-machine steel, graphite, and castings for consistent high performance.
The V22 Graphite includes:
– Makino’s Professional 6 control, with a Windows CE operating system. For a stable, secure platform with an easy-to-use interface. This innovative latest-generation machine has large, colour, touch-screen applications.
The V77 Graphite includes:
– Low vibration, high speed no.40 spindle
– Makino’s GI.5 control to deliver high accuracy, and speedy machining; and
– An enclosed splash back guard.
Graphite dust is completely sealed, ensuring a clean and tidy workshop environment.
The V33i Graphite: Machine graphite or other materials like steel.
The V33i Graphite includes:
– A core-cooled saddle design for accuracy in long cycle time.
– Core-cooled ballscrews on all axes. This includes temperature control of the bearings support bracket and motor mounting area. This maintains component temperatures.
– Temperature control of saddle and spindle carrier using oil passageways and temperature-controlled oil. Experience tight control over saddle and carrier temperatures.
– Separate oilmatic unit for tight temperature control of machine elements.
Guideway hydraulic circuit on the X-axis:
– This reduces friction and heat generation; and
– Maintains strict control over geometries and accuracies.
The spindle offers Makino’s dynamic cooling system and under-race lubrication system. This minimises spindle distortion at high spindle speeds.
Nano slideway to control machine thermal growth: This provides sustained accuracy in long cycle-time, complex geometry die/mold work.
Integrated spindle and drive motor rotor reduces vibration during high-speed operating.
The best axis layout with no overhangs, for total accuracy and excellent performance. Polished to a perfect finish, the integrated guideways provide rigidity.
For die and mold applications, increase and maintain precision for a long time.
There are X- and Z-axes on the spindle and Y-axis under the table.
World-leading, innovative & cutting edge machine technology brands.
Software & Automation for improved efficiencies and expanded capabilities.
Our team of over 25 field technicians & in-house technical experts New Zealand-wide are factory trained and ready to support.
Our two warehouses hold over $1M of commonly required spare parts, ensuring rapid delivery New Zealand-wide.
We help our clients embrace innovation, leading software and machine technology for the ultimate smart factory.
Our Vision is to help our clients become more successful through innovation, thought leadership, leading software and machinery technology. We have been around for a long time, since 1949. We have caring family values and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. We believe that smart factories where people, machines, automation, and software perfectly interact together in a networked production, will become common place.